Friday, December 7, 2007

November 11, 2007

After an awesome night of celebrating my new title and my dad's birthday, I had to wake up nice and early for a photo shoot. I am currently the Captain of the Florida USO Girls Troupe and what we do is travel around the state entertaining veterans and those who are currently serving our country. We have put together an hour performance filled with singing, dancing and some audience participation. The photo shoot was for our first ever calendar!!!! The calendar is being released in Mid-December and the proceeds will go to the troupe so we can continue with our voluntary program. If you would like to purchase one, they are only $20 and it is for a more than worthy cause! Contact me via this website and I will get you all set up!

Before leaving the shoot, I was able to convince the photographer, Deb Knoske (who by the way is an incredible photographer whose work recently appeared on the cover of Four Points Magazine), to take new crown shots :) She is so sweet and of course said yes! The crown pic that you currently see is her work :)

What a way to wrap up a weekend! A new title, a new crown, and new pics! I Cannot wait to compete for the title of Miss Florida USA in Hollywood Florida next July!

Megan

No comments: