Friday, December 7, 2007

November 10, 2007

On Nov 10th the Miss Daytona Beach USA and Miss Volusia County USA pageant took place at the Ormond Beach Performing Arts Center.



After a long day of rehearsals, interviews, and bonding with my fellow contestants, I was honored to win the title of Miss Volusia County USA 2009. This was my first time competing in the USA system and I was shocked and elated with the outcome. There were so many girls deserving of the title and I am thrilled that I have the opporunity to spend the next year representing the beautiful Volusia County! Not to mention, I have an amazing sister queen, Emily Kuchar Miss Daytona Beach USA 2009 and the one and only Kim Antos as my executive director!


It was a great day followed by a great evening celebrating my Dad's 55th Birthday! Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!

Talk to you soon!
Megan Clementi
Miss Volusia County USA 2009

No comments: