Monday, June 9, 2008

Some Exciting News!!!

I have some big news :) I auditioned for a hosting position of a new PBS show last wednesday and I received a phone call stating that the job is mine :)

The show is titled Muscle Car Workout Show and I will be the host! My co-host, Alan, has been in the car industry since he was 8 years old; therefore, he is the "Car Guy". He and I will be given a script, but the show is intended to be lightly script with Alan and I conversing and working on the car. We are supposed to be as natural as possible; therefore you will never see either of us looking directly into the camera. By the end of the season it will be topics we are discussing rather than a memorized script.

Season 1 will be seen on WCEU which is a PBS station here in Central Florida. The eventual goal is for the show to go to National Distribution on PBS. I have not signed the contract yet, but I go in tomorrow to do that. I will be signing on for 13 (30 minute) episodes and they are starting to look into season 2 topics!

I extremely excited about this new opportunity and I feel the same about competing in the Miss Florida USA Pageant next month!!

Megan Clementi
Miss Volusia County USA 2009

No comments: